Terms and ConditionsBy paying your booth fee, you agree to the Terms & Conditions listed below.
01. Contract for Space. This application for space in West Coast Craft, subsequent formal notice of assignment by West Coast Craft (hereinafter referred to as WCC) and the full payment of booth space cost constitute a contract for the right to use Booth Space ("Space"). WCC reserves the right in its discretion to make such modification to the size or configuration of each Space as may be necessary, but any such adjustment shall be made equitably to each Vendor affected thereby.
02. Payment for Space. Applications for Space must be accompanied by a deposit in U.S. funds for the full amount contracted for and made payable to West Coast Craft (which will be credited as payment when Space has been assigned). Payment is also required for all requested rentals.
03. Application Fee. A $25 non-refundable application fee is in included in the cost of a booth. Should the Applicant be accepted to be a Vendor, this fee will be applied to the full cost of the booth. Should the Applicant not be accepted, the booth fee will be refunded minus the $25 application fee. Applications will not be considered until the booth and application fees have been paid.
04. Cancellation Policy.
a) WCC will proceed regardless of weather. Should West Coast Craft be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, acts of a third party, or other circumstances which, in WCC's sole judgment, may compromise the safety of participants, the event will not be rescheduled and no refunds will be issued.
b) If Space is canceled by Vendor:
i. If a space is cancelled by a Vendor on or before November 6th, 2019, the Vendor will receive a fulll refund minus the $25 application fee.
ii. If a space if cancelled after November 6, 2019, no payment or part of payment will be refunded.
iii. Any space not claimed, occupied or otherwise arranged with and approved by WCC in writing, by 8:00pm Friday, December 6, 2019, may be reassigned without further notice and without refund of any rental fee(s) paid.
05. Rental Space Usage. All exhibits shall conform to all fire and building codes for the City of Los Angeles, the State of California and Skylight Row DTLA. Exhibits and Vendors shall not do anything of a nature or operation that will disturb fellow Vendors right to exhibit.
06. Agreed Upon Space. All booths and combination of booths are assigned by WCC and may be subject to change. Full booths are 10' wide x 10' deep. Each booth will consist one West Coast Craft branded company identification sign per Vendor, and Wi-Fi access. Electrical outlets are not an included service and if required by the vendor, must be arranged prior to November 5, 2019. Plumbing requirements must be self-supplying and contained. Custom signage and displays can be erected at Vendor's expense, but cannot interfere with other Vendor's space.
07. Subletting Space. Vendors shall not assign or sublet its space without prior written permission of WCC. All activities, sales or demonstrations shall be done in agreed rental space. Vendor cannot show merchandise of others than those manufactured and handled by said Vendor in course of regular business.
08. Restrictions in Operations of Exhibits and Artwork. WCC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict any exhibit which may, because of noise, method of operation, materials, or any reason become objectionable, and also to prohibit any exhibits which, in the opinion of WCC, may distract from the general character of West Coast Craft as a whole. This right of restriction extends to persons, patrons, things, conduct, printed matter or anything of a character which WCC determines in its discretion to be objectionable.
09. Photography, Social Media, and Advertising. Vendor acknowledges that WCC will be engaging photographers and/or videographers at the show, and Vendor (and its employees, representatives, and contractors) may appear in show-related photographs and/or videos. If Vendor (or its employees, representatives, and contractors) or Vendor’s name, trademark, logo, products, and/or likeness appears in any show-related photographs and/or videos, Vendor hereby irrevocably grants WCC the right to post and distribute such show-related photographs and/or videos, in any format or channel now known or yet to be developed, including but not limited to social media, in sync with or compiled with other images and or audio, in connection with WCC advertising, on WCC’s website, and in connection with other marketing material. Vendor agrees that WCC’s use of such images will not violate the rights of Vendor or of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, the right of publicity, and the right of privacy.
10. Care of Building and Equipment. Vendor and its agents shall not injure, deface or damage Exhibit Area building or equipment, walls, ceilings, carpet, floors of the building, the Exhibit Area, the Space, the booths or booth equipment. If such damage appears, Vendor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
11. Liability. Neither WCC nor any of its officers or agents, nor any of its staff members, nor Skylight Row DTLA shall be responsible for the safety of the property of the Vendor from theft, damage by fire, accident or any other cause whatsoever. Each Vendor shall hold WCC, including their officers, directors, employees and agents, organizers, and Skylight Row DTLA (the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any indemnity the Indemnified Parties against all losses, liabilities, damages, deficiencies, taxes, costs or expenses of any kind including interest, penalties and reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements incurred in investigation or defense, whether based in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising at any time and in any manner whatsoever out of or in connection with an alleged or actual act, acts, omission, or omissions by Vendor in connection with any of the business, affairs or activities that are directly or indirectly related to the subject matter of this Agreement, including the rental of Space herein.
12. Circulation and Solicitation. Distribution of circulars or promotional materials may be made only in the Space assigned to the Vendor presenting such material. Any organization or individual not assigned Space in the Exhibit Area will not be permitted to solicit business within the Exhibit Area. WCC Vendors are requested to inform WCC of their knowledge of any such occurrence.
13. Amendments and Waivers. This Agreement (consisting of these terms and conditions and the Application), formal notice of assignment of Space, and the full payment of the rental charge constitutes the entire Agreement between WCC and Vendor relating to the subject matter hereof. No term or condition may be modified except as specifically made in writing signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. No express or implied waiver by WCC of any default hereunder shall in any way be, or be considered to be, a waiver or any future or subsequent default whether similar in kind or otherwise. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid by any tribunal, then such provisions shall be deemed automatically adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to conform to the requirements for validity as declared at such time and, as so adjusted, shall be deemed a provision of this Agreement, as though originally included herein. In the event that the provision invalidated is of such a nature that it cannot be adjusted, the provision shall be deemed deleted from this Agreement as though such a provision had never been included herein. In either case, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
14. Governing Law/Arbitration. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, applicable to agreements made and to be wholly performed therein. In the event any controversy arises between the parties to this Agreement pertaining to the subject matter hereof, the parties agree that the controversy shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California. Any award made by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding upon the parties hereto, and judgements thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any such arbitration, as determined by the arbitrator(s) shall be entitled to its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs.
15. By submitting this application, you agree to join the West Coast Craft mailing list and agree to receive emails from West Coast Craft. Your email address will not be sold or rented to any third parties. To unsubscribe, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.